Nancy Drew #43 The Mystery of the 99 Steps by Carolyn Keene (Fair)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Book Condition Rating Guide
The following guide describes the different conditions for the books we may sell. Each book will have specific condition notes. View the photos for each book for visual confirmation of condition details.
- New: A brand new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition. This could be the description for a book that has been lost in a warehouse for years, never shelved, thumbed or opened yet may be years old.
- Fine: Copy has been opened and read but remains in perfect condition. Pages are clean. There are no defects to the book, jacket, or pages. Pages are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read and shows small signs of wear. No tears on binding or paper. May have writing on the inside cover but pages are all unmarred.
- Good: A average used worn copy that has been read. The cover and all pages are intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include notes and highlighting.
- Fair: A worn copy that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (should be noted). Binding, jacket (if included), may be worn as well. All defects should be noted.
- Poor: A book that is sufficiently worn. Any missing maps or plates should be noted. This copy may be soiled, scuffed or stained. May also have loose joints, hinges, pages, etc.