Dinosaur Zero Waste Potty Training Kit
Is your little one ready to start potty training? Sometimes it can be hard to tell.
Some of the signs to look for are:
- They hide to pee or poo.
- They tug on their soiled diaper.
- They wake up with a dry diaper.
- They mimic others' potty movements.
- They say "I need to Potty," or "I went Potty."
- Their diaper stays dry for long stretches of time.
There are a lot of different Potty Training methods to choose from. One of the most effective methods involves Potty Reward Charts. Each time your child completes one of the steps on the chart, they can mark it off. When they reach the end of the row or a specific amount of marks, they get a predetermined reward.
Our Potty Training Kit includes:
- 1 Potty Training Progress Chart
- 1 Progress Marking Sticker Sheet
- 1 Potty Training Completion Certificate
- 3 Bonus Reward Sticker Sheets
Most sticker liners are difficult to recycle and are unable to be recycled through curbside recycling. Our stickers are printed on Zero Waste release liners from EcoEnclose. These liners are made from 100% Post Consumer Recycled Content and are curbside recyclable with other paper waste.
The Potty Training Progress Chart and Completion Certificates are printed on 100% Recycled cardstock for durability and long lasting memory book preservation.
Our fun child friendly designs will help keep your little one excited about learning how to use the Potty!
Progress Chart and Certificate are Recycled Cardstock. The sticker sheets are on Zero Waste sticker liners by EcoEnclose.
Progress Chart and Award: 8.5x11, Sticker Sheets: 4.75x5.5"